Yiewsley Methodist Church (YMC) is placed in the heart of the community reaching out with God's love
A place of love, warmth, welcome and acceptance the word of God, example of Jesus
and grace of the Holy Spirit.
The Church building was opened by Miss Lillian Chandler on February 3rd 1973
However before the new church building was built - the YMC Sunday service
was at former Methodist Chapel Yiewsley High Streeet 1872 to 1927
from 1853 they met in the British Schools.
2019 celebrating 46 years Anniversary